We aim to offer the qualified buyers the best venue to find potential suppliers and connect with new business partners, who are the key players in retail industry from around the world.
Buyer Program is created exclusively to facilitate the flow of business matching during the whole three days of the event with the maximum opportunities of connecting business for both buyers and exhibitors.
Eligible applicants include; individual company or association from Southeast Asian country, China, Taiwan, Macau, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, South Korea, Japan, New Zealand, and Australia.
Criteria: Each buyer must be top management level individuals and be from one of the following profiles:
◄ Bookshops and Audio/Video (AV) Store
◄ Community Mall
◄ Department Store
◄ DIY & Furniture Store
◄ Entertainment Sector
◄ Fashion and Apparel Retail
◄ Food & Beverages Retail
◄ Food Service
◄ Hospitality & Hotel Service
◄ Online Retailing
◄ Petrol station & Convenience Store
◄ Pharmacy & Drug stores
◄ Postal Service
◄ Shopping Mall
◄ Watch and Jewelry Retail
Benefits & Privileges:
- Save time of queuing for registration on the event day
- Free Hotel Room Nights (2 Nights Max, Int’l Buyers ONLY)
- Free Refreshment at the Business Matching Zone over 3 days
- Free pass to the Retail Conference
- Business Matching Service (To pre-schedule meetings with the relevant suppliers)
- Local Transportation Allowances between Thai airport and exhibition hall (Int’l Buyers ONLY)
- Access to the Networking Night (for all exhibitors/suppliers, VIPs, buyers and association partners)
How it works:
- Step 1 – REGISTRATION – Complete and submit the Buyer Registration Form
- Step 2 – QUALIFICATION – Qualified Buyers will be contacted and receive a letter of confirmation (additional documents/information may be required to complete the process).
- Step 3 – ARRANGE MEETINGS – With access to our online system, you will be able to browse company profiles, search for products and set up meetings with the companies of your choice.
- Step 4 – BOOK YOUR FLIGHT – Please send us a copy of your flight ticket.
- Step 5 – BOOK HOTEL – We will arrange your room and send you the booking number.
- Step 6 – CONFIRM MEETING SCHEDULE – Please check and print your meeting schedule before coming to the show. It is available online at all times.
- Step 7 – PICK UP YOUR BADGE – We will welcome you at the VIP/Buyer Registration Counter.
- Step 8 – COME TO THE MEETINGS – Please be on time for your meetings. Our team will guide you to your designated table at the Business Matching Lounge located within the Hall.